Phone us @ 323.393.0783
Visit us @ facebook.com/NicoNicoClothing
See us on Instagram @niconicoclothing
*Design Room Assistant*
Based in Downtown Los Angeles, Nico Nico is seeking a Design Room Assistant to join our team of in-house creatives.
He/she will be assisting with various ongoing projects from the development to the production of each collection. The ideal candidate is charismatic, sharp, articulate, fashion conscience, eager to learn and has exceptional organization and problem-solving skills.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assistant Design duties: Fabric/trim sourcing and purchasing, cost sheets, line sheet,
cut ticket, preparation of production.
- Implementing creative initiatives to promote the brand through design
projects and social media platforms.
- Create and update content for website and eCommerce platforms (Shopify, WordPress)
- Manage all social media platforms.
- Photo editing.
- Brand collateral (fliers, ecommerce packaging, promotional material)
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), and MS Office (Excel & Word).
- Basic comprehension of HTML + CSS is a plus.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all current social media platforms.
- In-depth knowledge of current fashion trends and pop culture.
- Detail-oriented, self-starter who is comfortable with independently managing deadlines, and is a proactive problem solver.
Compensation is based on experience.
To apply, please email your cover letter, resumé and work samples with the
subject line: “New Hire – first name, last name, date” to Jenni at [email protected]